All agencies provide the users with certain conditions and desires for a signed accord to avert any type of mess later on. The few most important ones are mentioned beneath:
- Once you signed for a booking then later-on cancellation will charge a deposit of 50% per person.
- The company holds the right to demand for price depending on the nature and destination of your travel.
- You have to pay 50 percent of your ticket to the company almost 7 days before your departure.
- The cancellation costs you some charges depending on the days left on your trip. For instance, a cancellation before 6 days to your journey will cost you a loss of deposit fees as well as the tour package. So be optimistic while making your decision.
- To travel through our services, you need to be registered with the government of India holding a 6-month valid visa and passport.
- The price is vulnerable to inflation when the prices of fuels and other necessities are likely to hike.